Description of Services: ELAM Solutions is an insurance consultant firm that provides advice, assistance and insurance, reinsurance solutions to clients in the world. The services we offer are described on our website, and may be modified from time to time at our discretion.
User Conduct: You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of our website. Specifically, you agree not to:
Use our website in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
Use our website in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
Use our website to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
Knowingly introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or other harmful material which may interfere with the operation of any computer or hardware, or damage or corrupt data, software or hardware.
Intellectual Property: All content on our website, including text, graphics, logos, images, audio and video clips, software, and other materials, is owned by ELAM Solutions or its licensors and is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, publish, transmit, or sell any such content without our prior written consent.
Disclaimer: Our website is provided on an « as is » and « as available » basis without any warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. We do not guarantee that our website will always be available, error-free, or uninterrupted, or that the content will be accurate, complete, or current.
Limitation of Liability: ELAM Solutions will not be liable for any damages, including without limitation any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or your inability to use our website, including without limitation for any viruses or other harmful components, or any reliance on the information provided on our website.
ELAM Solutions (« us », « we », or « our ») operates the elamsol.com website (the « Service »).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
- Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (« Personal Data »). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Usage Data: We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (« Usage Data »). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ELAM Solutions uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
ELAM Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of ELAM Solutions
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (« Service Providers »), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.